utorak, 3. studenoga 2015.

New challenge and anouncment!!

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 18:27:00

Today I have a new happy news, 
I am a new and proud desigin team member for a: 


Now they have a new challenge on going and it will be great if you stop bye and join , see the great DT work and afcourse it will be great if you stop by them and leave them a coment ...
This month oure fantastic sponsor is 


And finaly here is my work ;)
Hope that you will like it...


Be sure to check out the DT Gals
 crafty makes for more inspiration...

I would like to enter in thise challenges:


Brown Sugar 05.11.







Broj komentara: 18:

  1. What a great step card! I love the image... colored in so beautifully...very spooky! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Funday Friday challenge this week! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi,

    What a great card. Thanks for joining us at BSC
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. super je čestitka
    sve mi se sviđa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What a fancy Step Card you've made there it's perfect for Halloween and glad your using up the stash I sent along :)
    Congrats on the DT too whoo hoo !!
    hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Nikki, I am using not only on thise, but on olmoust everyone ;)

      Izbriši
  5. This is beautiful, love the gorgeous colour combo and the whole concept of your creation. Congrats on your new DT place. ♥
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Nice card, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Good luck!
    Giada DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I have opened a new blog as my other one is taken over by google plus and I don't like the changes...come and follow me on my new blog and join in the candy...xx
     { aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful Stepper card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Really cool and beautiful ! :D I love all your diecuts.....I do not see any flowers ? But your card is absolutely great ! :D
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thank you Tone, I am soryy I do not know how I mist the theme :(

      Izbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea