utorak, 24. studenoga 2015.

♥ ♥ Welcome baby girl ♥ ♥

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 19:20:00

My friend sister in law olso my friend have given a birth to a beautifull baby girl Maša and she has ask me to make her a card, not anny card she has give me this link.
Then I went on a template hunt and finally I have find one, it took me a while but I have find it here.
Unfortunately there was no tutorial or explanation on how to make a back side of a baby crib or a lamp but I think that I have put it together ok...
My friend, both of them were happy on how it look and except there was no baby in the crib they put money in and I think that a new mummy and daddy were happier with the money and not the baby
LOL
Here is the card and hope that you will like it to...
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
Considering that I had a boy bear and not a girl bear, I drew him dress and painted all in pink.
And here is a front side of the card, it is simple one and I think that it is elegant and cute... 
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
All is handmade cause I do not have any die cut machines but I think that I am doing ok without them...

I would like to enter in those challenges:

Fan-Tastic Tuesday  01.12.2015.

Lemon Shortbread    08.12.2015.


The Crazy Challenge   07.12.2015.


Retro Rubber 05.12.2015. (One of the first stamps that I bought a tedy bear.)

The Ribbon Girl  29.11.2015.

Addicted To Stamps   06.12.2015.

 

Broj komentara: 27:

  1. so cute
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. So adorable! I know this card will be loved! I can't believe that you did this card without dies. You are so talented!! Thank you for playing along with Retro Rubber this week and hope you will join us again soon.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You have great patience to have worked it out so beautifully, a sweet card!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. You have great patience to have worked it out so beautifully, a sweet card!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh My Gosh this is SO CUTE I love how you created the baby room inside. That is an adorable bear you drew too. Stunning card
    hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you ladies, I am glad that you like my efort on thice card ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Ohhh ! this is lovely ! so nice work !!!
    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is so lovely. You are clever to do this. Thank you for your comments on my blog.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. What an adorable card! So lovely and all of that hard work to make such an intricate scene! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wonderful creation, especially considering you do not have a die cutting machine and only had a boy bear! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge' best of luck, Mary x www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Striking and gorgeous creation, lovely colours too.xx
     { aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. evo mene opet!
    super ti je ova čestitka !
    baš je zakon!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hehehe baš u zadnje vrijeme tvoje poruke prema meni ne dolaze :(
    Hvala ti draga ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Wow! You are amazing! If I didn't have dies, I would be completely lost and there is no way I could make something like this with all the intricate cutting around the crib! And the little lamp and the chest of drawers! This is very impressive! Also the way you modified the boy bear to make a girl with the dress - awesome job!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. So much love and attention in this sweet baby card. Your talents for adding extra details is wonderful. Thanks for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Vauuu krasna dojenčkasta voščilnica. Zelooo mi je všeč. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. ovdje ima puno truda... bravo, tinka! super izgleda!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. this is fab and considering it is all hand cut, wow. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Oj, Valentina! Evo mene sa odmora na vašem moru ( bila sam na Krku). Vidim, da si imala pune ruke rada :-) Ova nježna je čudesna - volim i boje i sve detajle. Pitala si me za papire - tu i tamo jih imaju u Sloveniji v dučanu Tedi (https://www.tedi.com/si/) ili u Hoferu (https://www.hofer.si/) - oni sa uzorcima, a za osnovu (bež boja) upotrebila sam vrečicu iz dučana (volim tu boju i kombinacije (smeđa, plava, bež...)). Hvala za sve tvoje divne komentare i... budi dobro,najbolje! Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea