subota, 6. veljače 2016.

♥ Inspiration project for Valentine's day ♥

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 08:00:00
Hello again my crafty friends!!
Here I am today to show you this month inspiration project for you ...
The theme for this month of course is Valentine's day, 
and the shaker card that I have made is for my hubby :)
The image that I have use is:


I have colored my image with my faithful wooden pencils,
prepared some little hearts that I have pull up from my forgotten box, white base cardstock, pattern background paper, some acetate and double sided adihsive stickers for the dimension.


I have prepared some ribbon, punched butterflies, flowers with rhinestone and a small tag.

 

And here is my final product :) after making a base for the card, I have glued my background paper and on the end I've put double sided adhesive stickers and those little hearts, then I have put acetate and on acetate I glue a ribbon. In every corner I have put embellishments and on the tag I wrote Be mine cause it rimes, I'm yours - Be mine ♥
Come and stop by Cute As A Button store and pick some great images for youre cards,
after you make a card, come and visit us at our Blog challenge
and our Facebook group and show us youre great creations!!!
With lots of hugs have a great and crafty day 
♥Valentina♥

Creative Fingers:   19.02.2016.  I'm top 3 :)

A Gem Of A Challenge:   20.02.2016.

Brown Sugar:   11.02.2016.

Paper Creator:   28.02.2016.

Dies R Us:   14.02.2016.

Cute Card Thursday:   11.02.2016.

Colouring Crazy:   19.02.2016.

Aliciabel Challenge:   04.02.2016.

Creative Corner:   12.02.2016.

Pattie's Creations:   04.03.2016.

Broj komentara: 17:

  1. So very pretty Valentina and clever use of ribbons.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful created design, how awesome is that image and with super colours chosen.xx
    {aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hello, Valentina! This is GORGEOUS! I love it! Your hubby will love it too! Shaker cards are my favourite! I want to keep making more and more! I love your heart sequins! Beautiful ribbon and butterflies too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Adorable card! Love the CAAB image that you used. I'm sure your hubby will love it. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us February, "Love" Challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. beautiful card , I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful card, sooo pretty! Thanks so much for joining our 'pink and white' challenge at https://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claire xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. What a fun creation! Awesome coloring and design! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘LOVE’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Your card is so pretty!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. This is fantastic I love shakers cards they are s much fun to play with hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Great creation, thank you so much for joining our challenge.
    Gr Veerle DT - Creative Corner Challenges

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Love the way you made this into a shaker card - clever! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Patties Creations this month, for our "love is in the air" challenge...Vic, Dt x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. This is perfect for our current challenge “Love Is In The Air” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Beautiful card, so pretty!Thanks so much for joining our 'Pink and White' Challenge at Graph'It Colouring Challenge
    Claire xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. This is fabulous, such a pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator.
    Pauline
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea