ponedjeljak, 22. veljače 2016.

Pocket Letter

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 23:59:00
Hello!!
Something new from me to show you :)
Pocket letter...
They have a themed swaps and when I se a theme that I like I join and here is the first one that I have join. Name of the theme was "This Is Janurary' BLUES theme swap" and here is my PL...






The first side is all in blue but the backside is not necessary to be in blue.
I have put some dies that I got from Fiki and some punched flowers and stars, I crochet a flower and letters LO♥E put some ribbon, rhinestone and buttons.
Hope you like it I shure head funny making it.






Craft Your Passion:   28.02.2016.

Crafty Boots:   28.02.2016.

Eureka Stamps:   28.02.2016.  (Die Cut, Twine and Buttons) I'm in top 5 :)

Fantabulous Cricut:   29.02.2016.

Love To Scrap:   28.02.2016.

The Paper Nest Dolls:   01.03.2016.  I wonn!! :)



Broj komentara: 20:

  1. Wonderful project, you have included some gorgeous embellishments and very pretty papers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Brilliant card, gorgeous colours as well.xx{aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fun project! Thanks for sharing with Eureka Stamps this week.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Fabulous pocket letter project. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. This looks great! Love all the different little pockets!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Very pretty, Valentina! I love looking at Pocket Letters! The blues are gorgeous!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Gorgeous! Love the blues and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. This is perfect for a pocket letter and you've added in lots of goodies to play with.

    I did make a card ... but it took like 5 min to make and then I gave it away so no picture and it was to simple but just what I needed for the moment
    hugs Nikki

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Love how you have color matched all the elements in your pocket letter. I have never made one...yours is so inspiring!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Gorgeous, love this creation and the beauty shows through your work. I honestly thought I commented on this one. sorry... Yes the cameo is an electronic machine...here is a link yu can have a look at. http://www.amazon.com/Silhouette-Cameo-Electronic-Cutting-Tool/dp/B005Y1CPSU...I use mine all the time. Purchased mine in my store here in Australia.....have a good weekend.xx

    {aNNie}

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Zanimiva menjava. Lep paketek si pripravila. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Lovely pocket letter! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Very fun! Love all the blues as it is my favorite color. And these little sizes make for some fun decorating opportunities. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I know blogger was taking people off blogs who were not with google, I am but are you. Now when I go to follow again it says you won't let me....????

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. This is what is says when I try to follow you again....
    Unfortunately, the owner of the site prevented you to join this website.

    Log in as another user

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. This is lovely love the blues, so must give it a try. Hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. This is lovely love the blues, so must give it a try. Hugs xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Oh brilliant pocket ! fab job Valentina wow ! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea