ponedjeljak, 1. kolovoza 2016.

I love my puppy

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 19:08:00
Hy and Hello my Friends!!

How are you today?? 
Me I'm doing ok, a bit nervous cause on thursday I am going on a stomach ultrasound, something is bugging me but the doctor do not know why...
Whell, enough of that , today I have for you a new challenge over at 



This fortnight our excellent sponsor is

And here is what I have made...


The image that I have used is:


Good luck to all and I do hope you will join in the challenge!

I would like to enter my card in thise challenges:

Little Miss Muffet:   10.08.2016.

Creative Knockouts:   04.08.2016.

The Paper Shelter:   09.08.2016.

Crafty Friends:   12.08.2016. My favorite embelishment is: gems

Little Claire's Designs:   03.08.2016.


A Gem of A Challenge:   05.08.2016.


Allsorts Challenge:   05.08.2016.

Simply Create Too:   05.08.2016.

Broj komentara: 19:

  1. What a sweet card you have created. Lovely cute image and lovely design. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again. Hope all goes well with the ultrasound. Jennifer DT member x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Zelo lepa voščilnica, všeč so mi barve in postavitev.
    Srečno v četrtek, drži se. Lp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Beautiful card, I like the image and the design
    Kevin xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. What a wonderful card...especially love the use of the die cuts and hope you get better soon my friend
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Such a pretty card - it's delightful :-)
    I hope everything goes well for you on Thursday and that they don't find anything nasty on your ultrasound. !
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful image and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love your card, Valentina! I enlarged the photo so I could get a better look (my eyes not so good!) and it's gorgeous! The image is adorable and you've coloured her and he puppy so beautifully! Love all the gorgeous flowers, lace, and die cuts! Awesome card, my friend!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Ajme Valentina, predivna je - i boje i dizajn! V četvrtak če misliti na tebe!!! Budi dobro, Majda
    I opet: hvala na sve tvoje divne komentare :-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Such a fun image. You did a great job coloring. Thank you for joining the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. What a lovely card, besides the sweet image there is lot's to see, good luck at Crafty Friends..thanks for joining, hugs Blankina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Such a lovely card!
    I hope the scan went okay!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Simply Create
    Helen DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. So pretty love all the embellishments. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea