četvrtak, 22. rujna 2016.

Liquid notebook

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 18:38:00
Hy there and hello!!

A while ago was my niece's 8 birthday, right before the school, so I was thinking what to give to a girl that has it all??
And then I , well not me my daughter Mihaela found this video:
Here is what  I have created for her and her sister :)





The frame I made with washi tape, inside content is baby oil, water, blue and red food colours and glitters.



Broj komentara: 8:

  1. These looks fabulous! Loving the idea.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful - this is new to me - I checked out the youtube very nice!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This is a really fun idea and something really different I am sure she loved it.

    B x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Super, super super ideja Valentina!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. These are very COOL, Valentina! I have not seen anything like this before! I bet the girl loved it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. These are fabulous, such a great idea.
    Pauline
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wow these are amazing so cool xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea