petak, 21. listopada 2016.

• • I was published • •

Posted by Tinka's paper wonderlland at 12:59:00
Hy and hello my crafty friends!!

How are you today???
Here is rainy an awful day but I have some great news...
I was published on our local news station.
The director of Drava news so on my facebook page what I do, and she was so surprised cause she never so anything like that. 
She has ask me if I was willing to do a story about me.
Of Course I agree, it was opportunity to show my work with cards, and mine real job as a bicycle dealer and repair woman LOL

Here is the whole story ;)






Broj komentara: 13:

  1. That really is wonderful news Valentine, very well done to you. And so nice to see some photos of you as well, thank you for sharing.

    B x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Wow Congrats my friend that is great news thanks for sharing!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fabulous news congratulations.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Congratulations, wonderful news.
    Pauline
    x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Bravo Valentina!!!! Zasluženo :-) Sunčan pozdrav iz Slovenije, Majda

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Valentina, čestitam.
    Lep pozdrav. Janja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hello, Valentina! Congratulations on your feature! I enjoyed it very much! You should be so proud! Your photos are beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Congratulations hun thats fabulous news. You can always share this in the Crafty Addicts DT group to x

    OdgovoriIzbriši

♥ ♥ Thank you for stopping by, every post that you write really cheer me up ♥ ♥

 

... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea